Pick up and welcome at your hotel and drive you to Udong – home to various temples and three large stupas (places of prayer). The city, now a UNESO World Heritage Site, was home to a succession of kings - you can view the phials containing their asked at the three stupas. The city’s most impressive structure is the Vihara of the 18-Cubut Buddha. 30-meter-high, it is just about survived first the American bombings and the brutal regime of the Khmer Rogue. On our way back to Phnom Penh, we will stop at the silver smith village of Kompong Luong.
- Traveler hotel pick-up is offered.
- Meeting Point at the hotel lobby.
- Returns to original departure point.
- Transportation in private air condition vehicle
- English- speaking guide
- Admission fees as indicated
- Mineral water
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description.
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
- Additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point.
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable).
- Most travelers can participate.
- We regret that are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Siem Reap area.
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Certain sights in this excursion may not be photographed for specific reasons. We kindly ask for your understanding by following local regulations.
- Program is subject to change without notice due to local condition.