8.00 – 8.30: Tour guide and car pick you up at your address to depart for Ninh Binh province (98 Kms). Starting tour Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda.
10.30 – 12.00: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
12.30: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork ….
14.30: Depart to Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers. Trang An is considered as Ha Long on the land.
16.00: Getting on the car for returning to Hanoi.
18.30: Back to Hanoi at your address, Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda Tour ends.
- Traveler hotel pick-up is offered.
- Meeting Point at the hotel lobby.
- Transfers are only operated within Hotel in Hanoi City
- Returns to original departure point.
- Transportation Fordtransit 16 seats or County 29 seats with A/C,
- English speaking guide,
- 1 bottle of water/tour/person
- Entrance fees.
- Electric car: 2 ways
- Taxes and tolls included
- Tips, personal expense, drinks.
- Anything not explicitly mentioned above is not included in the price
What To Bring:
- Long sleeve clothes,
- Hat or umbrella,
- Sun cream,