Pick up from your hotel and heading to visit the World’s famous bridge on the River Kwai built during World War II by prisons of war. The bridge is located near the town of Kanchanaburi, 130 km west from Bangkok.
There, you will visit the well-kept cemeteries of, which contain the graves of an estimated 6,982 Allied Soldiers who lost their lives while constructing the Bridge and the notorious "Death Railway" that the Japanese had hoped to stretch all the way to the Burmese border.
Lunch will be served at local restaurant.
After lunch then continue to visit Elephant camp to experience the show by genius and cute elephants. You can enjoy elephant riding and rafting on the return journey. And visit some tourist spots if time permit and then transfer back to your hotel in Bangkok. End of the tour.
- Traveler hotel pick-up is offered.
- Meeting Point at the hotel lobby.
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Bangkok areas such as Sukhumvit Soi 1 - 33, Pratunam, Makkasan, Ploenchit, chidlom, Langsuan, Sathorn, Silom, Surawong, Yaowarat, Central World and restricted to main hotels only (see Pickup Point hotels). Regions outside the central business district such as Khao San Road, Rattanakosin, Nonthaburi, Thonburi, Minburi, both International Airports, Ratchadapisek and upper Sukhumvit (Soi 55 and further) are excluded.
- Returns to original departure point.
- This tour is operated on private basis.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
- A professional English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees and meals as specified.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description.
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
- Additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point.
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable).
- Private sightseeing – child under 11 years, get discount.
- Most travelers can participate.
- We regret that are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Bangkok area.
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Certain sights in this excursion may not be photographed for specific reasons. We kindly ask for your understanding by following local regulations.
- Program is subject to change without notice due to local condition.