Pick up from your hotel in Phnom Penh for transfer by car with guide for excursion a long Mekong river to Kos Dach Island. Visit the Khmer traditional waving village of handicraft production, dying and weaving silk on old looms and pagodas where you can see in action at the historic silk centre.
Promenade in the village for visiting the daily life activities of villagers, relaxing on the riverside.
Return back to Phnom Penh, driving slowly along the river enjoy the scenery of the green vegetation, the fishing village, pagoda.
- Traveler hotel pick-up is offered.
- Meeting Point at the hotel lobby.
- Returns to original departure point.
- Transportation in private air condition vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Admission fees,
- Mineral water
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description.
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
- Additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point.
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable).
- Most travelers can participate.
- We regret that are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Siem Reap area.
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Certain sights in this excursion may not be photographed for specific reasons. We kindly ask for your understanding by following local regulations.
- Program is subject to change without notice due to local condition.