- Pick up from hotel by air-condition van to the Phang Nga province, Arrive Wat Tham Suwanakhuha (MonkeyCave), a lot of monkeys will be waiting to welcome you in front of the temple.
- Depart from the Monkey cave to Surakul pier and take long tail boat to enjoy viewing the spectacular scenery of Phang-Nga Bay, Khao Majoo and visit Khao Ping Gun "The man with the golden gun" and enjoy a delicious seafood lunch at the fishing village on Koh Panyee.
- On the way back visit the factory of Cashew nut and visiting Jewelry shop then transfer
- Back to hotel.
- Traveler hotel pick-up is offered.
- Meeting Point at the hotel lobby.
- Transfers are only operated within Hotel in Phuket ,Patong Kata ,Karon Area.
- Returns to original departure point.
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
- A professional English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees and meals as specified.
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description.
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
- Additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point.
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable).
- Private sightseeing – child under 11 years, get discount.
- SIC – same as adult.
- Most travelers can participate.
- We regret that are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the Phuket area.
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Certain sights in this excursion may not be photographed for specific reasons. We kindly ask for your understanding by following local regulations.
- Program is subject to change without notice due to local condition.