- Leave from Bangkok by van visit to Khao Kheow Open Safari Park.
- Immerse yourself in the real Thai rainforest only about one hour from Bangkok.
- Asia’s # 1 Zipline Eco-Adventure Canopy Tour gets you soaring in no time. Bordered by the protected Chompoo Wildlife Sanctuary, expand your Thai holiday to include a thrilling adrenaline rush. You can’t afford to miss the real Thai rainforest.
Features of our Chonburi course:
• 3 km of ziplines woven in the Thai jungle eco-system
• One zipline over 300 meters (984 feet) long
• 24 platform stations
• Program is suitable for children over 100 cm. in height.
• Maximum weight is 125 kg. Certain medical conditions such as high blood pressure, heart issues and others will require a written doctor note.
- Traveler hotel pick-up is offered.
- Meeting Point at the hotel lobby.
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Bangkok areas such as Sukhumvit Soi 1 - 33, Pratunam, Makkasan, Ploenchit, chidlom, Langsuan, Sathorn, Silom, Surawong, Yaowarat, Central World and restricted to main hotels only (see Pickup Point hotels). Regions outside the central business district such as Khao San Road, Rattanakosin, Nonthaburi, Thonburi, Minburi, both International Airports, Ratchadapisek and upper Sukhumvit (Soi 55 and further) are excluded.
- Returns to original departure point.
- This tour is operated on private basis.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
- A professional English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees and meals as specified.
- Thai lunch or Dinner Set
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description.
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
- Additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point.
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable).
- Private sightseeing – child under 12 years, get discount.
- Most travelers can participate.
- We regret that are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Bangkok area.
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Certain sights in this excursion may not be photographed for specific reasons. We kindly ask for your understanding by following local regulations.
- Program is subject to change without notice due to local condition.