Malaysia is heritage is a unique expression of history and national identity. ... Coupled with the growth in tourism, cultural heritage tourism has emerged as a potential alternative tourism among both international tourists and Malaysian domestic travellers.
Malaysia is unique and interesting with a historic and modern side blending in almost flawlessly. Here are 7 most famous places that are a must-visit to experience the antiquity of Malaysians.
• Independence Square
• Sultan Abdul Samad Building
• Old High Court
• Masjid Jamek Kuala Lumpur (Closed on Friday and during daily is prayer time)
• Little India
• Sin Sze Si Ya Temple (Oldest Taoist Temple in KL)
• Sri Mahamariaman Hindu Temple
Activity cancellation policy
• You need to cancel 8 day(s) before arrival date. Otherwise cancellation charge of Full Charge from Grand total will be applied.
- Any cancellation made on departure date or no show, will be charge 100 % of the full total amount of the booking.