8.00 - 8.30: We pick you up at your hotel, departure for Hoa Lu – Trang An tour, enjoying the beautiful sceneries of the rural areas on the way
10.30: Arrive in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu - the Ancient Royal capital of Viet Nam with Dinh king temple and Le king temple.
12.30: Have lunch at the local restaurant near Trang An.
14:30: Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers - a Ha Long on the land of Ninh Binh
16:00: Getting on the car for returning to Hanoi.
18:30: Back to Hanoi, Hoa Lu – Trang An tour ends.
- Traveler hotel pick-up is offered.
- Meeting Point at the hotel lobby.
- Transfers are only operated within Hotel in Hanoi City
- Returns to original departure point.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter) with A/C modern bus
- 1 bottle of water/tour/person
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide
- Vietnamese lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fees & boat
- Tips, personal expense, drinks.
- Anything not explicitly mentioned above is not included in the price
What To Bring:
- Long sleeve clothes,
- Hat or umbrella,
- Sun cream,