08.00 - 8.30: We pick you up at your hotel, departure for Hoa Lu - Tam Coc, enjoying the beautiful sceneries of the rural areas on the way.
10.30: After arriving in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu - the Ancient Royal capital of Viet Nam. We will visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple.
in the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars. After that, we go to Tam Coc (10 km far from Hoa Lu).
Have lunch at local restaurant.
After lunch you will get on bamboo boat - rowed by the local people - in Hoang Long river to visit Tam Coc (three caves) on the way. You pass through three enormous caves that provide a brief respite from the intense summer sun. It takes approximately two hours to go up and down the river and along the way, you witness local fisherfolk, village life along the river and, of course, the striking limestone karst formations that Tam Coc is famous for.
If you like to go biking, it is a good idea. You will have chance to visit real villages and amazing landscapes by bicycle about one hour (from Restaurant).
16.00: We take the car come back Ha Noi.
18.30: We arrive Ha Noi and finnish the tour.
- Traveler hotel pick-up is offered.
- Meeting Point at the hotel lobby.
- Transfers are only operated within Hotel in Hanoi City
- Returns to original departure point.
- Transportation Fordtransit 16 seats or County 29 seats with A/C,
- English speaking guide,
- Entrance fees.
- Biking in Tam Coc
- Personal expenses, tips & gratuities.
What To Bring:
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- A hat and sunscreen
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking
- Sense of fun and adventure