Travel up the scenic winding road to Wat Doi Suthep, with its sky-piercing golden chedi (Pagoda), this most sacred of Chiang Mai’s temples (3,280 ft.) provides a superb view over the city, as well as a wealth of images and frescos. Proceed to the Hmong village with its unique market at Doi Pui. Here you will see the Hmong hill people in their colorful costumes, selling a wide range of curious, decorative ornaments and textiles. Along the way take in the fruit-trees which have replaced the Hmong’s traditional cash crop, the opium poppy.
- Traveler hotel pick-up is offered.
- Transfers are only operated within the Hotel in Chiang Mai City.
- Returns to original departure point.
- This tour is operated both on private basis.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
- A professional English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees and meals as specified.
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description.
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
- Additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point.
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable).
- Most travelers can participate.
- We regret that are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Bangkok area.
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Certain sights in this excursion may not be photographed for specific reasons. We kindly ask for your understanding by following local regulations.
- Program is subject to change without notice due to local condition.