Visit the Royal Grand Palace, the nation’s landmark and the most revered royal monuments. You will see the Palace that were used for different occasions as The Coronation Hall, Funeral Hall and Royal Guest House and the mysterious famous Emerald Buddha, the most revered Buddha image in Thailand.
Continue to visit Wat Po the home of famous 45 meters reclining Buddha as well as being the original school of traditional Thai massage. Continue by long-tail boat or motor boat along the canals visit Temple of Dawn.
Lunch at local Restaurant.
After lunch visit Jim Thompsons mansion, home to the charismatic American Silk Millionaire who built a teak house and spend years filling it with priceless antiques before disappearing in mysterious circumstances in 1967. Visit the museum and then spend some time in the famous Jim Thomson s shop as well as visiting one of the exhibitions often held at the adjacent exhibition center, Thai and Asian objets d art.
After tour then take you return to your hotel. End of the tour.
- Traveler hotel pick-up is offered.
- Meeting Point at the hotel lobby.
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Bangkok areas such as Sukhumvit Soi 1 - 33, Pratunam, Makkasan, Ploenchit, chidlom, Langsuan, Sathorn, Silom, Surawong, Yaowarat, Central World and restricted to main hotels only (see Pickup Point hotels). Regions outside the central business district such as Khao San Road, Rattanakosin, Nonthaburi, Thonburi, Minburi, both International Airports, Ratchadapisek and upper Sukhumvit (Soi 55 and further) are excluded.
- Returns to original departure point.
- This tour is operated on private basis.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
- A professional English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees and meals as specified.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description.
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
- Additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point.
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable).
- Private sightseeing – child under 12 years, get discount.
- Dress Code: long pants, knee length skirt, no short, no tank top, no sleeveless top and no sandal
- Appropriate dress is required otherwise you need to buy on spot only.
- Most travelers can participate.
- We regret that are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Bangkok area.
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Certain sights in this excursion may not be photographed for specific reasons. We kindly ask for your understanding by following local regulations.
- Program is subject to change without notice due to local condition.