Gardens by the Bay is part of the nation is plans to transform its Garden City to a City in a Garden , with the aim of raising the quality of life by enhancing greenery and flora in the city. Gardens by the Bay was intended to be Singapore is premier urban outdoor recreation space, and a national icon.
Gardens by the Bay is a nature park spanning 101 hectares (250 acres) of reclaimed land in the Central Region of Singapore, adjacent to the Marina Reservoir. The park consists of three waterfront gardens: Bay South Garden (in Marina South), Bay East Garden (in Marina East) and Bay Central Garden (in Downtown Core and Kallang). The largest of the gardens is Bay South Garden. It's Flower Dome is the largest glass greenhouse in the world.
Attraction Closed Dates :
- Flower Dome: 14 Jan, 11 Feb, 3 Mar, 7 Apr, 19 May, 16 Jun, 14 Jul, 18 Aug, 22 Sep, 13 Oct, 10 Nov, and 15 Dec
- Cloud Forest: 13 Jan, 10 Feb, 2 Mar, 6 Apr, 18 May, 15 Jun, 13 Jul, 17 Aug, 21 Sep, 12 Oct, 9 Nov, and 14 Dec
Locations :18 Marina Gardens Drive , Singapore
Open Hours :
Bay South Outdoor Gardens : Every day from 05.00 am - 02.00 pm.
Greenhouse & OCBC Skyway : Daily from 9.00 am - 9.00 pm
Far East Organization Children is Garden
- Tuesday to Friday 10.00am - 7.00pm (Last Visit: 6.30 pm )
- Closed on Tuesday, if the public holiday is Monday of that week
- Saturday - Sunday & Public Holidays 9.00 am - 9.00 pm (Last Visited: 8.30 pm)