Visit Doi Inthanon National park, driving through the beautiful scenery and Paddy fields. Visiting pagodas of the King and the Queen built by royal Thai air force to commemorate their 60th birthdays. At the pagodas you will admire beautiful scenery of the mountains in the park from the viewpoints there. Then drive uphill to the top of Thailand. Enjoy exploring around Ang-Kha Nature Trail at the highest peak viewing beautiful Fern & Moss as well as White & Red Rhododendrons (Bloom only during Jan-Feb, approx. 20 minutes’ walk). Transfer to visit Karen hill tribe village. Stop at Hill tribe market and on a return trip visit Wachiratharn waterfall.
- Meeting Point at the hotel lobby.
- Transfers are only operated within Hotel in Chiang Mai .
- Returns to original departure point.
- English-speaking local guide
- Roundtrip transfers from/to Chiang Mai hotels city area
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Personal expenses
- Tips and service charges
- Private sightseeing – child under 12 years, get discount.
- Most travelers can participate.
- We regret that are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Chiang Mai area.
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Certain sights in this excursion may not be photographed for specific reasons. We kindly ask for your understanding by following local regulations.
- Program is subject to change without notice due to local condition.