Arrive to the pier which you will have experience with taking long tail boat from the pier to the market and along the way you will experience and get close to the local people living along the small canal.
Arrive to the floating market where you can see lots of local people selling their goods such as fruits, vegetable, flower etc., on their boat while the customers are on the ground. Besides of seeing you can try local food like coconut juice, and other fresh fruit juice or enjoy buying souvenir for your friend and family.
After that continue to Sampran Riverside (Rose Garden) for enjoy an International Buffet lunch.
After lunch join at Patom Organic Village Activities Workshops separated into 4 categories:
1. Arts and crafts: weaving, pottery, banana leaf products, and other local arts and crafts.
2. Patom herbal and spa products: traditional herbal product workshops and production.
3. Local delicacies: bakery, Patom Café, cooking classes, other food-related workshops.
4. Gardening and Farming: composting, planting, rice farming.
***Workshops change seasonally according to raw materials from local organic farmers***
After workshops depart from Samphran Riverside (or Rose Garden) for Bangkok.
Arrive in Bangkok and drop off at your hotel.
- Traveler hotel pick-up is offered.
- Meeting Point at the hotel lobby.
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Bangkok areas such as Sukhumvit Soi 1 - 33, Pratunam, Makkasan, Ploenchit, chidlom, Langsuan, Sathorn, Silom, Surawong, Yaowarat, Central World and restricted to main hotels only (see Pickup Point hotels). Regions outside the central business district such as Khao San Road, Rattanakosin, Nonthaburi, Thonburi, Minburi, both International Airports, Ratchadapisek and upper Sukhumvit (Soi 55 and further) are excluded.
- Returns to original departure point.
- This tour is operated on private basis.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
- A professional English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees and meals as specified.
- Buffet lunch at Sampran Riverside (Rose Garden)
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description.
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
- Additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point.
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable).
- Private sightseeing – child under 12 years, get discount.
- Most travelers can participate.
- We regret that are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Bangkok area.
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Certain sights in this excursion may not be photographed for specific reasons. We kindly ask for your understanding by following local regulations.
- Program is subject to change without notice due to local condition.