In the morning, our guide will pick you up from your hotel and heading to the East coast of Thailand. Firstly you will reach to one of the most famous beach destination in Thailand called Pattaya. There you will get on the speed boat and heading to KOH LARN (Coral Island) which located in the west side of Pattaya. The boat will take around 25 minutes then you reach to the island where you will enjoy snorkeling, swimming, or other water sport or relax on the beach.
Lunch at local restaurant which recommended by our guide.
Around 2pm, our guide will take care you by speed boat return to Pattaya pier and then get in the car and come back to your hotel in Bangkok.
End of the tour
- Traveler hotel pick-up is offered.
- Meeting Point at the hotel lobby by 06:30 AM.
- Transfers are only operated within Hotel in Bangkok area.
- Returns to original departure point.
- This tour is operated on private basis.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
- A professional English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees and meals as specified.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description.
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
- Additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point.
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable).
- Water sport
- Private sightseeing – child under 11 years, get discount.
- Join speed boat
- Most travelers can participate.
- We regret that are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Bangkok area.
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Certain sights in this excursion may not be photographed for specific reasons. We kindly ask for your understanding by following local regulations.
- Program is subject to change without notice due to local condition.